We want you to be 100% satisfied with your new appliance(s), and the delivery of your item(s).
However, we understand that sometimes thing aren't quite as you'd hoped. Please do get in touch with our Customer Service Team in the first instance if you are not entirely happy with your purchase. We'll always try & help however we can.
Our Cancellation & Refund Policy is outlined below for your reference:
- We aim to ensure that you are wholly satisfied with every product you order. If for any reason you are not 100% happy, or you just had a change of heart, please schedule a return with us within 14 days of receipt of the Product(s). You will need to have your delivery note ready, and take reasonable care of the Product(s) and all of its associated packaging and all components.
- We will refund you the full price you paid for any returned Product(s) directly via your original payment method. This refund will be completed once we have inspected your returned Product(s).
- Refunds will be processed within a week of Products being inspected. Funds may take an additional 2-3 days to show in your account due to the processing time of your bank.
- Please note that we do not accept returns in person and we will schedule a pick-up from you.
- You will have to pay for the cost of the collection or return pick-up of all returned Products. However, if you would like to use your own courier service, our returns address is Unit 5b Motorway industrial estate, Babbage Road, Stevenage, SG1 2TU.
- If for any reason you need to cancel your original Order please notify Kaiser Appliances as soon as possible. We will notify our chosen delivery partners to close the Order, subject to these Terms. We will confirm the cancellation with you directly as soon is practical within working times, and this confirmation from us will be recorded as the time of cancellation.
- Please note that if you cancel an Urgent or emergency Service your right to cancel under The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 will be lifted in accordance with PART 3 “Right to cancel”. The limitation on cancellations of urgent contracts where the consumer has specifically requested a visit from the trader for the purpose of carrying out urgent repairs or maintenance will always apply and prevail.
Faulty or Damaged Products
Please check your Product(s) carefully after delivery (and installation if selected). Each Product shall have its own warranty and each such warranty shall be specific to the Product. If the Product is found to be damaged or faulty for whatever reason, please contact us immediately and we will aim to resolve the issue for you and guide you through the relevant replacement process.